Get a Brake Service for Your safety
Brake Service or repairs are clearly required if you hit the brakes and your car takes longer to stop.. But you should know there are less noticeable warning signs that you should be aware of to maintain your safety when travelling on the road.
If you notice any of the following symptoms - it's time to test your brakes.
- The brake pedal is low, hard, soft or spongy
- The brake pedal seems low
- Your vehicle loses grip during braking
- Your vehicle veers to the left or right when braking
- You notice shuddering in your steering wheel when you brake
- Your brakes make a squealing sound
If you become aware of any of these symptoms , contact us at Torrisi Automotive as soon as possible.
Brakes are the number one most important part of your safety; not looking after them with a service means you are risking your own, and your families lives. Your brakes systems need to be checked over at every service and by an expert mechanic with the right qualifications.
At Torrisi Automotive we offer a free 65 point safety check with every car service that we perform, and we will let you know if we feel there are any immediate safety concerns, and offer the correct service or repairs. Our written report will also let you know if there are requirements in the near future you should plan for.
As part of this inspection we check over the brake system components including:
- Front Brake Pads/Shoes
- Front Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Front Calipers
- Front Brake Hoses/Clips/Springs
- Rear Brake Pads/Shoes
- Rear Brake Disc Rotors/Drums
- Brake Fluid
Call Torrisi Automotive today for any of your Car Service needs and to claim your free safety check with any car service!
Trading Hours: Open Monday to Friday 7:00AM to 5:00PM